Happy New Year everyone, and in what we hope will become an annual tradition, here's a little look back at 2017, from the widest angle:
1. Lee on the way up the Cataract Valley in January
2. Near Bow Lake in March
3. April in the Pipestone Canyon
4. The Valley of the Ten Peaks in early June
5. Ptarmigan Lake from Packer's Pass in July
6. Jasper's Skyline trail in August
7. Mount Whitehorn in September
Then I lost my camera, and didn't get a new one until the beginning of December...
8. Frozen Hector Lake in December
9. And an oldie, but goodie...